Heidi Sturgess comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act of 1984 and the new act of 1998 and the new GDPR policy.
How we normally use information about you.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including (but not limited to):
- To respond to your enquiries
- To handle orders, deliver items and process payments
- To communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers
- To update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
We do not share your Personal Information with other entities.
If you have consented in advance we may send you information on our promotional offers. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us via email to email@example.com
Business & Trade Customers
Fraud / Credit Risk
Where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organisations.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to other websites (such as Facebook) whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them.
We use a secure online order form for all purchases made via the Website. All data transmitted via this form (including credit card details) is 128bit encrypted.
We are committed to ensuring the security and privacy of information supplied by our customers. We use the world recognised payment systems ptovided by shopify, and Paypal to process payment whereby your credit card details are transferred directly from your computer to their secure server using SSL encryption. A small padlock appearing in the lower right hand corner of your browser window will illustrate the security of this connection.
Because email correspondence with us is in free format text and is not encrypted, we ask that you do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email.
Revisions to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement or any part of it from time to time. Please review the Privacy Statement periodically for changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies to all information that we have about you.
How to Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or how we use your Personal Information you may contact us by email and if at any time you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use any of your Personal Information or wish to change the use to which your Personal Information can be put, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooling off period
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods.
Terms & Conditions
Goods supplied from the Site are supplied by Heidi Sturgess Design.
We may modify the our Terms from time to time. If you do not agree to any change to the terms, then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order however, unless we are required to make the change by law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any questions on any aspect of our website please contact us: